7Zipper is a file manager for your Android devices that lets you manage all sorts of files on the device memory or micro SD. This app has a lot of characteristics that proves to come as a handy tool for you. In addition, it also has a calculator and a stopwatch and also works as a file manager, extractor, archiver and more.
A file manager is a basic necessity on our smartphones, but also, with the development of the features of smartphones, the apps in them should also improve. And there are a few devices which sometimes don’t come with a good file manager. We almost do everything on our smartphones like making a presentation or creating some doddles, making music and more. To manage them directly on the device, a good file manager is required which has the ability to control or handle files without having to download ten other different types of apps. Therefore, the 7Zipper APK has come to solve this problem of yours. It comes with almost all features that you might be looking for in a file managing app. You should check out the features of the app below:
- 7Zipper APK is an app that allows you to manage and take action on almost all types of files on your smartphone memory or micro SD. You can use it to access all the folders and file types on your device without using any external methods.
- The basic features in this tool include multi-file selection, copying, moving, pasting, opening, renaming, deleting a batch of files, unzipping files, or attaching them to an email. It is one click away from making edits to your files and organizing them according to you instead of the default managing system.
- Besides these essential features, 7Zipper also lets you create backups, open images and gifs, view text, kill processes, and access important system info such as memory, battery, network, and CPU data.
- It not only works as a data backing-up app but also is an image viewer and also supports animated gifs, a text viewer where you can open large text files and also the system information and a task killer.
- The app works as an archiver where you can archive zip, seven zip, jar files directly on your device. Also, as mentioned earlier, it is an extractor as well, and it can help you to extract a lot of files. It includes zip, alz, egg, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, gz, bz2, rar, jar, 7z, lzh while it also supports split zip archive for z01, z02 …, zip.001, zip.002 and more.
- It also comes with other features that support FTP client, FTP server which means that you can manage files of your phone by wifi. Also, it helps you can manage files of your phone by wifi with the HTTP server.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Update external library to the latest version
|Last Updated||23 October 2019|
|Requires||Android 4.1 +|
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.3 / 5. Vote count: 18
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!