Good Morning Quotes by famous persons: The morning the most vital part of our day. It is necessary for us to start our day with positive thoughts or positive actions that will help us get through the tough day.
We often find ourselves rushing through the day. We always are so busy that we forget to give time to ourselves and usually given in to our situations.
It becomes necessary for us to give a little bit of time not for our work or others but for the self.
A day with meditation and self-reflection brings the best in us. So, even if you don’t have a lot of time to spare for yourself make sure to give time for positivity in your life with the following quotes.
Good Morning Quotes by famous persons
Start your day with a positive thought and see the change in your day.
This article has a great saying from famous persons to start our morning well and to help us motivate ourselves to start our day with positivity and inspiration.
- An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day-Henry David Thoreau
- There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope-Bernard Williams
- If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late-Henny Youngman
- When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself-Tecumseh
- Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening-Mahatma Gandhi
- Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them-William Arthur Ward
- Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful-Prince
- Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen-Wayne Huizenga
- Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life-Yoko Ono
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most-Buddha