Now before you start modifying the code of this popular smartphone game know that using these hacks could land you in jail. Were kidding, it might not get you arrested but could possibly get your account banned. These are illegal actions youre going to commit so be careful. But since almost everyone does it these days and the developers cant possibly trace every singe person that does it, these hacks are really worth taking the risk. And the risk you take should be very rewarding.
We all love cheating dont we? we love the rush of it, we dont want to go the extra mile and achieve our goal fair and square so we choose to take the shortcut. Well cheat away! In this list we give you 5 hacks to make your Pokemon Go journey less tiresome and much easier.
7 Pokemon Go Hacks
Once again doing these actions on Pokemon Go could potentially get your account terminated. You have been warned.
1. Jump in time to fast-track A Ripple in Time
Some of the sanctions posed by the Special Forces Tasks for celebi “A Ripple In Time ” Quest can be quite frustrating. it would seem as though the game is unnecessarily trying to delay you.like the fact that you have to catch a Pokémon for 3 days and spin Poké Stops for 7 days. To get around it, some players have been changing the time zone on their device to literally jump ahead a day and complete tasks early.
But changing the timezone on a smartphone that heavily relies on adjusting to correct time can be quite drastic. You have to reset your phone to the correct time over and over again. This not only causes problems to your smartphone outside the game but also inside the game when you visit Gyms and do Raid missions. But if you get the hang of it you can virtually visit the international dateline and get your Celebi a bit early.
2. Skip the Raid start animation.
Going from the lobby to the Boss battle in Pokémon Go Raids can take a few seconds and some people might want to not wait. The animation in the beginning can feel especially long if your internet is running slow. This can cost you a lot of time while doing solo and specialty Raids. Try following the below steps to completely skip the starting animations during Raids.
- Create an empty team
- Join a Raid.
- Pick your empty team.
- Wait for Raid to start.
- Pick your real team after Raid starts.
With an empty team you get kicked back immediately to the rejoin screen and from here you can simply pick your real team and start playing, thus skipping the starting animation.
3. Kick any Pokémon out of a Gym
If you wish to kick a Pokemon out of the Gym if you already have 3 players with you you can do so by following the steps given below.
- Start a Gym battle with 3 players.
- Players 1 and 2 drop out immediately while Player 3 keeps battling.
- Players 1 and 2 join a new battle.
- Player 1 drops out immediately while Player 2 keeps battling.
- Player 1 joins a new battle and keeps battling.
- Player 1, 2, and 3 all finish the battle at the same time.
It does not matter what kind of Pokemon you kick out, it can even be a fully powered Mew Two. Because Pokémon Go treats all the battles staged this way as separate encounters, it calculates all three sets of damage separately, knocking the Pokémon out immediately. Even Golden Razz cant stop you.
4. Know exactly which Gyms belong to which team.
This one is probably well heard of among players. There are sites that use their bot armies to scan and update Gym information, including which team any given Gym belongs to at any given moment. Under the old system, they could even tell you what level a Gym was, which specific Pokémon were on it, what trainer they belonged to, and even a recent history for the Gym. Under the new system, they can only show team control.
This time they dont show excessive information about the Gyms because they want to prevent too much privacy exposure.
5. Bulk evolve faster with a flick
The undisputed method to leveling up is probably well known by now – Catch a ton of Pidgey, Caterpie, and Weedle, drop a Magic Egg, and evolve as many as you can before the Egg expires. That gives you a 30 minute boost to max out your XP, given the evolution animation takes 20 seconds and assuming you’re a precision tapping machine. Below are 2 alternative methods to this.
- Some people also believe another method to speed up your evolution is to force quit Pokemon Go. This has been done and researched, and has proved to work sometimes but not all the time.
- Some people try using multiple phones to make the bulk evolution process even faster. It’s unclear if it works or still works if it once did, but it is clear it’s a violation of the Terms of Service and could have consequences.