Todo Reminder with Alarm Alternatives: Are you cursed with poor memory? Do you find yourself forgetting big events like birthdays, anniversaries etc. You spend countless hours formulating daily plans only to forget them in the last crucial moments. Your life is a constant misery with you having to tolerate jibes from everyone around you. Well if you are one of those people then a daily planner is what you need. But a pen and paper planner seems outdated and clunky in the digital age. A daily reminder app is just what you need.
To Do Reminder with Alarm is one of the best daily reminder apps out there. It’s a pioneer among reminder apps.
It has the following key features
– Easy and quick to set reminders.
– Customize your reminder to suit your needs with the option to repeat them a minute, an hour, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly even.
– Can set in-advance alerts for Reminders.
– Can make reminder alerts into Notifications or Alarms, whatever you feel gets the job done.
– You can set reminder notification to play with your favorite tune, giving your task a solid start.
– With direct Speech-to-Text, say goodbye to typing in reminders.
– Synchronize birthdays and anniversaries of your loved ones from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar.
– Send your love and good wishes with lovely cards to your friends on their Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
– Your reminders are backed up with Google Drive daily in case you lose your phone.
Best ToDo Alternatives
With such awesome features many of you will be loath to give up Todo but life is about trying new things and there are plenty of apps that will give you all of the above features with some added perks that just might surprise you. Here are the best To Do alternatives:
A really great To Do Alternative.
• Create boards to organize anything you’re working on.
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to pitch in.
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of “To-Dos” on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on shared interests with your friends
• Attach files from Google Drive and Dropbox
• Upload photos and videos
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync up automatically when reconnected to the internet.
What a great To Do Reminder alternative.Lets you seize the day by carefully
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders.
A great To Do Reminder Alternative With Todoist, you can:
▸ Post and organize tasks into your to-do list the moment they pop into your head.
▸ Remember important deadlines and build lasting habits with powerful recurring due dates like “every second Monday.”
▸ Free up mental space by delegating tasks and errands to people you work with in your shared endeavors.
▸Sort your day’s most important activities with corresponding color-coded priority levels.
▸ See an overview of your daily and weekly accomplishments with beautifully customized productivity graphs.
You can’t go wrong with this Todo Reminder alternative. Asana to quickly jot down tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get constant updates from teammates, organize tasks and projects for work, or just manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and it’s free!
-QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
– Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests—before you forget
– See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
– Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
– Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
– Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions.
Another great Todo Reminder alternative.
- Infinitely nested lists
- Zoom in on any sub-list
- Tag and filter list items
- Beautiful interface on your computer
- Full offline functionality
- Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet and computer
- Collaborate with others
- Add notes to any list item
- Simply tap to edit
- Quick expand and collapse lists
- Mark items as complete
- Full text search
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!