Apps for iOS: There are thousands of apps online, but choosing the best for your iOS whether it is your iPhone or iPad is as difficult it could be. And the different categories is another stuff that you have to consider while choosing apps as there are as many options as it could be. While using these mobile devices, you might find yourself downloading apps that you might want to use them on the go maybe for taking notes or a quick video editing for posting it somewhere.
Well, all of these features might be available in the device already, but it’s not necessary that it is as efficient as it should be. Or they might be lacking the features that you might be looking for in an app. Therefore, we have brought you a list of apps that you should definitely have it on your iOS devices whether it is iPhone or iPad.
Best Apps for iOS
What are the necessary apps that you want on your device? I suppose you can’t have answers right away for it as you never know which app you might be needing and when. It can be a health monitoring app or maybe a good file manager which can keep all your data in place and is accessible on the go. So, here you go with the list which we think should be on your list of apps for your iOS devices 2019.
It is a must-have app for iOS. It lets you sync all your data or back up your important information, which also is accessible on the go. So, whether you need to garb an important document for official work or to show a picture to your friend, you will be able to access it. It doesn’t matter which device you have saved it, you will be able to locate it on the go. It is one of the simplest file syncing app that doesn’t need too much of hassle to navigate and search for something. Now you should definitely keep this app as a file manager to keep all your data in one place sparing you from cluttering and losing some while trying to save them.
- It comes with free as well as paid plans
- All types of files can be saved including large files like videos
- Supports most of the iOS devices
- Can sync data from anywhere
Official Site: dropbox.com
Okay, this is something I personally recommend as it is a lifesaver. You know typos are embarrassing and well, it can also cause a lot of misunderstanding. And also, typos can make us look unprofessional or careless even though we have put a lot of hard work on the draft we have made. Therefore, to save yourself from embarrassing moments as such, you should keep this app so whenever you are typing an email, you can be relaxed that it is error-free, whether it is a solecism or spelling error. This is a total lifesaver app for iOS
- Corrects your spellings
- Shows suggestion instead of autocorrecting
- Suggests style improvements
- Vocabulary enhancements
- Change suggestions with a tap
Official Site: grammarly.com
Scan Pro is another fantastic tool that lets you scan all your documents on the go. It is a perfect tool for scanning, editing all of your paperwork. The best part is that it scans in HD quality in one tap, unlike other apps. You can scan everything from documents, receipts, sketchbooks, whiteboards to QR Codes and barcodes. Also, you don’t need to worry about your information getting leaked as this doesn’t trade your information to the third party. All the scans, including text recognition, is done directly on the device.
- Automatic Capture with 200+ dpi
- Cropping and Optimization
- Share or upload instantly
- Scan every document, OR Codes and Barcodes
Official Site: scanbot.io
Swiftkey is a cool keyboard with cool features. It lets you type words with swipes over the letters and as you lift your finger, the Swiftkey comes up with right predictions typically. But it might differ when you are typing words in the romanized form of other language or some scientific words when the language is English. The Swiftkey supports over 150 languages with two languages concurrently. And you can switch to the other language with a swipe. It is one of the best free iOS apps you should have.
- Choose either swipe to type or tap-to-type
- It learns from you whether it’s your word-choice or emoji usage and it doesn’t only limit itself to those.
- The expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
- Customize your keyboard with the layout you prefer or themes from your gallery.
- Find your favorite emoji from our library, and it will remember them
- Search for the right GIF or emoji for any situation
Official App: swiftkey-keyboard
Pushbullet is one such productivity app that you should have it on your iOS devices. Its is a given that typing on the laptop is so much easier and comfortable on the laptop than the mobile device. And at times, you must have thought if you could only sync all the messaging app without having to download their .exe files. Well, Pushbullet is here for you. You can easily send and receive texts on your computer. It is one of the essential iPhone apps that you should download it. And it doesn’t only limit itself to messaging, read more about it in the features below.
- Send or receive messages on your computer
- It lets you to never miss a call or a text again while working on your computer. This app shows you WhatsApp messages, texts, phone calls, and more.
- Share links immediately between any of your devices. Never email yourself a link again just to get it on some other device.
- Send files easily from your phone to your laptop easily.
Official Site: pushbullet.com
Adobe Acrobat is one stop for all your presentations that you have to make. It lets you work on your presentations with an interface specially made for mobile devices. You can create highlights, mark them or draw on them. Also, you can share the PDFs easily from the apps. It is a must-have iPhone app that you should consider getting for your device.
- Comment on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
- Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
- View and respond to annotations in the comments list.
- Quickly open and view PDF documents.
- Search, scroll, and zoom in and out
- Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
Official Site: acrobat.adobe.com
Reminder app is a much-needed tool in our app list. We should be reminded of all the important birthdays, events, meetings or even health check-ups so we wouldn’t miss one. And sometimes, it is necessary for us to take down some notes regarding some events or maybe a grocery list. This app comes handy when you need an app that has it all in one place and when the built-in app doesn’t suffice.
- It includes notifications that help you attain your work on the go
- Force Touch shortcuts which allow you to create a new reminder in a few taps
- iMessage app lets you send reminders to friends
- See the important to-do list with Today Widget in a glance
- Supports Siri to manage your reminders by talking to your favorite virtual assistant
- Dark mode for use at night
Official App: memento.modern.reminders
As the name suggests, it is used for translation. It supports more than 100 languages. You can type a word or phrase for translation or you can use speech mode. It also detects words from pictures and you can use a camera for translating the words or phrase to your preferred language. Also, which is obvious with how technologically advanced our smartphones have become, you can simply copy the text in any app and your translation pops up.
- You can translate with no internet connection
- Also, translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera
- Take or import photos for higher quality translations
- Translate bilingual conversations
- Draw text characters instead of typing
- Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference
Official Site: google.translate
If you want to stay connected with books, then this app is definitely for you. It allows users to borrow ebooks and audiobooks from associated libraries. You can just sign in with your library card, which enables you to browse your library’s digital media collection. You can search for titles, borrow ebooks and audiobooks with a tap. Also, you can return or lend yours with a tap. This is one of the great apps for iOS devices.
- Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
- Stay signed in for as long as you like
- Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
- Sample any book with a tap — nothing to download or delete
- Try a zoomable graphic novel or a picture book with read-along audio
- All your holds and loans are packed on a single shelf
Official App: libby.by.overdrive
This is an award-winning photo-editing app that you should have on your iOS device. It has creative feasibilities packed into one sophisticated photo editing app. It includes layers and blending modes, special effects, brushes, fonts, and more. With Photofox photo editor app, you can turn the ideas in your head into splendid art from your phone.
- You can simply cut and paste images and quickly select and place parts of one photo onto another
- Options to adjust blending modes, transparency, and transform images
- Draw, type, or doodle on your image
- Create graphic designs, street art, abstract and contemporary masterpieces
Official App: enlight.photofox
- How to make ringtones on iTunes, iPhone, iPad?
- How to Change iPhone Lockscreen password?
- 11 Amazing iPhone tricks for Photography
- How to transfer screenshots from iPhone to Mac?
- How to Sync iPhone, iPad, iPod to Computer?
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!